Thursday, November 30, 2023

Final SpongeBob VR Update

 






    Thankfully I had stayed ahead on my work for this project, so I didn't have too much to finish up for this week! I got to rig both Squidward and Plankton, and then make the according animations for both. For Squidward, all we needed was an idle animation. As for Plankton, we needed both an idle animation, and then an animation for when he gets picked up and thrown. I've gotten a lot speedier at doing simple rigs because of this project, and I'm a little tempted to dig deeper into what I could learn! Overall I had fun with this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighting Workshop Module #4

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...