Thursday, November 16, 2023

11-16 VR Update

 





    I got to go a little bit outside of my wheelhouse this week, which was fun! I of course did the animations needed for the assignment first. There was a lot of fun poses to choose from, so I tried to pick some iconic positions. A lot of promotional art depicts him with one of his claws up, and there is a popular clip where he dances like a robot, which I definitely wanted to reference. I also painted the poster which triggers the breaking hand animation for the player. It was nice to finally get that context in for the animation. I rarely paint, but I really enjoy it, so I was happy to do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighting Workshop Module #4

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...